As the development of the St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney continues, there will be some interruptions to traffic and movement around the campus. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
The following work may cause interruptions over the coming week:
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney
- Demolition will commence on level 4 and 3 facades facing the new East Wing and will continue until September
- Demolition works will commence in the new communications riser between level 2 and 10 (this is situated in the location of the current hoists / dumb-waiters behind the central fire stair)
- The private hospital car park lift will be closed for refurbishment until September and some noisy works will occur this week in this area whilst parts of the new lift shaft are installed (we apologise for the delays associated with the car park lift which are due to the unforeseen replacement of the whole of the lift shaft)
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney and St Vincent’s Clinic
- Excavation for the electrical supply for the new substations outside the Private Hospital at the Clinic end and there will be reductions in on-street car parking this week
St Vincent’s Hospital Sydney
- Noisy, intermittent, jackhammering works on level 2 (north-eastern corner of the site) will continue until end of August.
The redevelopment team will continue to monitor and minimise construction impacts on the operations of the hospitals during these works.
For further information please contact the SVPHS Redevelopment team on telephone 8382 7125 or email email@example.com