St Vincent's Clinic Board includes seven directors appointed by St Vincent's Health Australia and six directors appointed by the accredited doctors.
The Medical Council is comprised of the six directors appointed by the accredited doctors. It is responsible for advising the Board on medical matters. In particular, the Medical Council is responsible for:
- Overseeing and maintaining clinical standards in all areas of the Clinic
- Making recommendations on accreditation
- Supervising research and education
- Conducting clinical reviews
- Promoting cooperation between the Clinic and other entities operating on St Vincent's Campus, other hospitals, teaching institutions, health care and professional organisations
The St Vincent's Clinic Foundation has a Board of Trustees which provides governance and oversight of the Foundation.
The Scientific Committee assesses all applications for research funding grants and makes recommendations to the Trustees.
Sisters of Charity Outreach Committee has been constituted by the St Vincent's Clinic Board to provide advice and governance to the activities of Sisters of Charity Outreach.
St Vincent’s Clinic Executive Office
Michelle Wilson – Executive Director
Samantha Newell – Executive Assistant
St Vincent's Clinic Board of Directors
St Vincent's Clinic Foundation Board of Trustees