St Vincent’s Vascular Laboratory is a dedicated ultrasound service that provides a broad range of non-invasive vascular diagnostic services, using ultrasound imaging, Doppler blood flow evaluation and physiologic testing. This allows for the assessment, diagnosis and management of suspected vascular disorders.
We are an accredited provider of vascular ultrasound and use state of the art equipment and technology. Our team of dedicated vascular sonographers and specialists are recognised leaders in the area of vascular testing and are able to provide excellence in vascular ultrasound with the highest levels of testing accuracy and reliability, while maintaining patient comfort and care.
All tests undertaken at St Vincent’s Vascular Laboratory are Bulk-Billed.
The vascular Laboratory offers a full range of non-invasive tests for the following:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) – Lower and Upper limb
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) – Lower and Upper limb
- Cerebrovascular Disease (including Carotid duplex and Transcranial Doppler)
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Renal Artery Disease
- Mesenteric Arterial Disease
- Endoluminal and Bypass graft surveillance
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Chronic Venous Disease and Varicose Veins
- Autonomic Testing
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Appointments and enquiries:
Telephone: 02 8382 6645
Fax: 02 8382 6658