A comprehensive service is provided in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Skin tumour surgery, with minor and major reconstruction
- Facial cosmetic surgery, including rhinoplasty, upper and lower eyelid surgery, facelift, ear, brow and other facial rejuvenative surgery
- Breast reduction, augmentation and reconstruction after mastectomy
- Abdominal reduction ‘tummy tuck’, standard or ultrasonic liposuction and liposculpture (fine filament fat injections)
- Endoscopic surgery, for facial, abdominal and breast procedures
- Hand surgery following injury, and for Dupuytren’s contracture, nerve/tendon compression and other established disorders
- Microsurgery including free tissue transfer, nerve reconstruction, facial reanimation and tissue replantation after amputation
- Maxillofacial surgery for post-traumatic, neoplastic and aesthetic conditions
- Surgery for prominent ears and for other congenital disorders, especially of the face, hand and genitalia.
Procedures are performed as an inpatient at St Vincent’s Hospital, St Vincent’s Private Hospital or at a choice of other hospitals, in Clinic Day Surgery Unit, or (in some instances) in the rooms. The surgeons are Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and members of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
|Moisidis||Dr Elias Moisidis|
|Moisidis||Dr Elias Moisidis||T 02 8382 6787||F 02 8382 6792|
|Southwell-Keely||Dr James Southwell-Keely|
|Southwell-Keely||Dr James Southwell-Keely||T 1300 884 827||F 02 8583 3180|
|Aldred||Dr Russell Aldred|
|Aldred||Dr Russell Aldred||T 02 8382 6044||F 02 8382 6045|
|Liew||Dr Steven Liew|
|Liew||Dr Steven Liew||T 02 8356 2888||F 02 9360 4114|