Services include management of:
- Menstrual dysfunction
- Endometriosis and other causes of chronic pelvic pain
- Vaginal Surgery including hysterectomy and prolapse surgery
- Colposcopy and the management of the abnormal Pap smear
- Menopause management
- Pelvic tumours and gynaecological malignancy
- Infertility and endocrine disturbances
- Gynaecological problems in organ transplant patients
- Gynaecological emergencies including pain, haemorrhage and infection.
Urogynaecology and Urodynamics
A substantial service is available in all aspects of Urogynaecology with full urodynamic facilities (Assoc Prof Haylen). Assessment and management of all urogynaecological conditions such as stress incontinence, bladder overactivity, uterine and vaginal prolapse and voiding dysfunction is provided.
Drs Jenny Dew, Surya Krishnan and Vince Lamaro specialise in advanced gynaecological laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery including endometriosis, reproductive surgery, abnormal uterine bleeding, prolapse and pelvic tumours.
Dr Surya Krishnan provides an obstetric service.
|Haylen||A/Prof Bernard Haylen|
|Haylen||A/Prof Bernard Haylen||T 02 8382 6983||F 02 8382 6984|
|Dew||Dr Jennifer Dew|
|Dew||Dr Jennifer Dew||T 02 8382 6860||F 02 8382 6861|
|Lee||Dr Joseph Lee|
|Lee||Dr Joseph Lee||T 02 8382 6966||F 02 8382 6984|
|Krishnan||Dr Surya Krishnan|
|Krishnan||Dr Surya Krishnan||T 1300 738 680||F 02 9519 0332|
|Lamaro||Dr Vince Lamaro|
|Lamaro||Dr Vince Lamaro||T 02 8382 7180||F 02 8382 7181|